Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jim & Julie's Place

I am realizing now that I should blog as all these things are happening so that it is fresh in my mind because as I am writing after the fact, and trying to do it in a hurry to get it done, that you are missing out on all the stories that go along with the photos... A classic moment was uncle Jimmy playing online poker with Dad on one side and uncle Van on the other bickering about what hands to fold, when to raise, etc. So I convinced them to stop playing in fantasy land and play with us -- which ended in a three-way split at 11 pm between Jim, Chris, and Ryoko. I lost to four Kings with a full house of Aces full of Kings -- so I didn't feel bad about my loss. Chris was the chip leader at the end of the night, eventually being the poker champion at both the O'Neal and Dixon tables!

Grandma Ellen was a hoot. She always asks if she should strike a pose -- and this is her favorite pose (at the bottom). The last pic is actually from last year's Flagler Beach trip, which I included for comparison :)















1 comment:

Sarah Marie said...

These are so great! Grandpa O'Neal's beard is lookin' good! ;) Nealon is a such a lil' ham!