Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Close Call!

The other day after hearing my professor talk about how bad indoor air quality is, while not regulated by the Clean Air Act, and all the things inside our homes that off-gas (including paint and particle-board furniture) -- I turned off the heat and opened up the sliding door and the windows to let the fresh air flow.

And then, a few days later, as I was preparing the bed for Nealon's nap, I found this guy crawling underneath the pillow next to where I was about to lie down the babe.



Sooooo, I am going to place a work order with the maintenance guys to fix the screen in our bedroom window! This freaked me out -- and even though I have had to remove spiders from all of the places I've lived in OR -- it's much scarier now that Nealon is in the picture. Whew! Spiders on the bed = no good.

No comments: