My mom came for a month in July and early August and was here for Nealon's first birthday. Just about a week before his big day, he began to walk, and he has been walking ever since. He is getting pretty quick.
Here are some of my favorite summer photos:
So there is a taste. A few are from our trip to the coast, and the others are from the Cracked Pot Festival - a recycled material art festival. It's a start and I will continue to make progress here.
Let's see, what else is new? I am working 28 hours per week now, down from 40 this summer. I just got a raise (oh yeah!), and work is going well.
Chris will find out the Bar exam results on the 25th.
I saw Justice Kennedy (for the second time) and Kathleen Sullivan, (former?) Dean of Stanford Law School and Constitutional Law scholar) speak on my campus the other day in honor of Constitution Day. That was incredible.
This semester I am taking Evidence, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Federal Income Tax. I like all my professors, and each class is enjoyable.
Life is good, generally. Chris is taking of Nealon full-time while doing some volunteer work for Water Watch, an enviro nonprofit, and looking for jobs.
I'll be better about this blog. Really.
4 comments:
I've missed your blogs Rachel! And I've taken Evidence, ADR, and tax, so let you know if you need anything. (P.S.) LOVE the pic of Nealon and Virginia eating crab apples!
YAY! So nice to see some new pics and hear about life in Oregon. LOVE YOU BUNCHES.
yippee....glad to see your new photos and know you guys are doing well....I swear you and Nealon are more beautiful than ever....keep those photos coming.....so great school and work are both good....you must be living a charmed life....xoxoxoxo
on another look at this post today, I am wondering why that chunk of a kid isn't walking on that hike?.....and has his hair really turned sort of blonde? he is a beautiful child....really is....your Mom must have had separation anxiety when she had to leave....love ya'll....
Post a Comment