Oh man! I am crossing my fingers for you all Rachel because I know how much your family is looking forward to meeting Mr. Nealon and how much you were looking forward to some warm weather and lots of yummy food!
maybe you got to go....no posts since the 21st....I hope so....I know you must be ready to have some warm feet and for twenty or so people to want to care for Nealon while you chill.....I mean...while you warm.....
2 comments:
Oh man! I am crossing my fingers for you all Rachel because I know how much your family is looking forward to meeting Mr. Nealon and how much you were looking forward to some warm weather and lots of yummy food!
maybe you got to go....no posts since the 21st....I hope so....I know you must be ready to have some warm feet and for twenty or so people to want to care for Nealon while you chill.....I mean...while you warm.....
Post a Comment