Monday, December 15, 2008

To Costco in the snow

We bundled Nealon up and took him out in the snow today -- probably on one of the coldest days of the year -- to go to Costco with Rob to stock up before he leaves for L.A. Rob is so funny. He wears pants all through the fall and then when it is bitterly cold outside, he will wear shorts and say "I'm an Oregonian," or "It's Oregon style," which is hilarious because he is from California and you know he has got to be cold. I guess it's his little way of fully experiencing the season :) Nealon was pretty shocked by the cold wind on his face -- but then fell asleep inside in the stroller. We had left his diaper bag in the car -- which we will know not to do anymore -- because the wipes turned into an ice block. So we couldn't change his diaper before getting back in the car to ensure a peaceful drive home. He woke up hungry and needing a change and was not very happy about that... Going out anywhere is such an ordeal. One thing I've learned is that you have to feed and change the baby before setting off for a drive.








1 comment:

Sarah Marie said...

I can't believe ya'll drove in that snow! I'm chicken! Looks like a successful trip to costco!