Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nealon's 1st trip to the ER...

We had our first trip to the ER today after a day of diarrhea and an evening of bloody stool. They collected a stool sample, and we will follow up with the Dr. in the morning. Further evaluation is necessary, although no emergency measures were taken. This has been quite stressful, especially on the eve of the day before my first final.

I will keep you posted on tomorrow's developments. Nealon appears healthy otherwise, and has been in good spirits.

4 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

I'll be thinking about you guys...let me know if you need anything...xoxox....auntie sarah marie

Tea Pot with Natasha said...

Oh no! I hope Nealon is ok. Please let me know if there's anything we can do! I'm not surprised to hear that Nealon, the ever jublant child, is still in good spirits.

Frances Rae said...

This morning Nealon's diaper was normal. So, I am hoping that whatever it was has stopped. We'll find out the results today, I imagine from the testing.

terrie said...

oh, no...I am just getting to this post on Cinco de Mayo....in Atlanta...hope the precious one is fine....