Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Sunny Day in Tryon Creek

We had a fabulous day today. We rode the bus to the farmers' market and visited Sarah Marie. I didn't have my camera for that -- but it was a gorgeous day -- 70 degrees!! Brooke rode her bike -- and we met up with her at the market and sat on a grassy hill and let Nealon play in the grass. Afterwards, we decided to go to Tryon Creek for a walk -- and to take some photos. The super cute little silk outfit was a gift from Chris's dad. And this is the shirt I got at last year's PILP (Public Interest Law Project) Auction. It was a good day. I got home and Chris went to Barbur Foods to get me baklava and a banana bread beer. Good times.





3 comments:

Tea Pot with Natasha said...

Nealon is such a happy baby - he's smiling all the time!

Diana said...

He is so adorable!!!

terrie said...

have that last photo on this post of you and Nealon blown up to an 8x10...it is so gorgeous....banana bread Beer????