Friday, April 11, 2008

40" - 40" - 40" Baby!



Apparently, my shape has morphed into a cylinder. These photos represent the 24-week mark. Only 16 more to go! Little Ling is moving frequently and growing every day.

I have been going to OSHU's Women's Health Center for prenatal care, but recently I have been investigating my insurance coverage and am hoping to be able to have the baby at a birth center here in Portland.

A few I am considering are below:

www.waterbirth.net
www.almamidwifery.com/birthcenter.html
www.naturalchildbirthclinic.com

2 comments:

aarmour225 said...

you look stunning in these pictures rachel! of course, you have always been a beauty! i can't wait to meet little baby ling - dump or not!

aarmour225 said...

oh, also - you should talk to my sister. i know she did quite a bit of research (which i'm sure you have as well) and was/is looking into midwifery. she had a natural birth with Maile - even though she turned and was breach at the end! quite a story! xoxo