Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Who's Growing This Baby, Anyway?

Chris and I have both been gaining excess weight throughout this pregnancy. Friends have joked, "Which one of you is growing this baby, anyway?" Chris, in his good humor, posed for these photos taken by our roommate, Robert. Robert is an excellent cook who frequently overfeeds us delicious Asian cuisines. You can see him in the mirror's reflection in the third photo below. I thought these pics were pretty funny, so I couldn't resist posting them. And Chris said it was okay ;)


3 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

You look so BEAUTIFUL!!! You forgot to tell us what you were having for dinner in these pics?? Indulge us foodies! I like the red/maroon shirt! I can't believe I haven't seen you in so long! it is a shame! that we must address asap!

terrie said...

hey...I would like to know what the food is, too....both of you look wonderful and happy....I do hope you don't pop though....maternity fashion is so cool now compared to the tent dresses and tops from 39 years ago when our son was born....don't tell anyone my son is that old....don't know how that happened!!......

Sarah Marie said...

You two are so cute! I miss you:(