This is the time of year when I would be usually be quite content to study while sipping on an Oregon microbrew or a glass of wine. Last night, I made a special trip to New Seasons for dealcoholized white zinfandel. I also picked up a bottle of Premium Dealcoholized Sparking Wine for after my last final exam, and a bottle of sparkling grape juice - just for fun.
The dealcoholized wine is made by Ariel Vineyards (arielvineyards.com) and is quite nice. It contains less than one half of one percent alcohol by volume. Not bad.
Today was supposed to be our last day of classes; however, we have a make-up class tomorrow morning - so that will be our final class of the semester.
The end of the first year is drawing near!
1 comment:
Best wishes on those EXAMS! and a BIG CHEERS TO YOU! ;)
Post a Comment