After the Rose Parade, we crashed Sarah's Saturday (supposed-to-be-studying-day) and hung out with her and Shug for the afternoon, since we were already on her side of town.
I thought Sarah Marie was still at the Farm near Corvallis....so glad she is close to you...that must help both of you.....Shug looks like a love sponge.....to use a laptop......you need a lap......soon....very soon.....
SM, I have never taken a photo that you approve of. Can't you even be happy in the pic sitting next to the plump and pasty pregnant woman? The only people that view this blog are my family and friends - who all know that you are beautiful anyway - so stop this grease monkey nonsense!
3 comments:
I thought Sarah Marie was still at the Farm near Corvallis....so glad she is close to you...that must help both of you.....Shug looks like a love sponge.....to use a laptop......you need a lap......soon....very soon.....
why do I always look like a grease monkey? I just got out of the shower in that pic! ugh!
SM, I have never taken a photo that you approve of. Can't you even be happy in the pic sitting next to the plump and pasty pregnant woman? The only people that view this blog are my family and friends - who all know that you are beautiful anyway - so stop this grease monkey nonsense!
Post a Comment