The Obama shirt is SM's - that she offered to me (knowing that I was a Hillary fan before she conceded) to wear once I realized I was getting too much sun. SM's cat, Shug (aka Bear), kept a watch over us and batted the neighbor's dog away when he wandered over to our blanket after rolling around in a bunch of raccoon scat. It was a good day.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Sunshine ... finally!
Iris's birthday brought the sun out of hiding - finally! So, of course, I got sunburnt on my chest hanging out in the sun all day after nine months of gray skies and rain. I am going to get myself some sunscreen for future use. This happens to me every year... but it was really nice to feel some heat. I would take a photo of the aftermath - but it's kind of embarrassing.
The Obama shirt is SM's - that she offered to me (knowing that I was a Hillary fan before she conceded) to wear once I realized I was getting too much sun. SM's cat, Shug (aka Bear), kept a watch over us and batted the neighbor's dog away when he wandered over to our blanket after rolling around in a bunch of raccoon scat. It was a good day.




The Obama shirt is SM's - that she offered to me (knowing that I was a Hillary fan before she conceded) to wear once I realized I was getting too much sun. SM's cat, Shug (aka Bear), kept a watch over us and batted the neighbor's dog away when he wandered over to our blanket after rolling around in a bunch of raccoon scat. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that baby boy must be huge....and he is going to love these photos of his Mom showing him off....I hope you are out walking and getting ready....you have lots of stamina to be so little but so big and still be smiling....working and in school....
Post a Comment