It's been a few weeks now and he has grown and changed so much even in the last 2 weeks and five days that he hardly looks like this anymore -- but I want to post these first and then post updates.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
First photos
I haven't updated the blog since just after Nealon was born. I have been busy, of course, and have preferred sleeping, eating, and showering to blogging. Even now, I am tired, hungry, and need a shower. Otherwise, all is well and Nealon is a good baby.
It's been a few weeks now and he has grown and changed so much even in the last 2 weeks and five days that he hardly looks like this anymore -- but I want to post these first and then post updates.



It's been a few weeks now and he has grown and changed so much even in the last 2 weeks and five days that he hardly looks like this anymore -- but I want to post these first and then post updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment