Friday, August 29, 2008

Photos a la Alisha Madrone

I am so glad that we chose Vivante Midwifery for our homebirth for many reasons -- but especially because of Alisha and her magical photography skills. Alisha has once again taken beautiful photos of our new family -- all on her own time and at no charge (to us -- she will soon begin offering her services for a fee, I think). I have posted just a few here to peak your interest. To see all the photos, go to:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rachelfrancesoneal/NewFamilyPhotos02






2 comments:

terrie said...

the second photo is especially perfect.....love all of them....lucky you have Alisha....what a great skill to add for her work....

Sarah Marie said...

wow...you guys are such a beautiful family! Seriously, Rae you look amazing! This blog is like a bottle of wine--gets better and better day by day! I love it! Thanks for the updates!