Monday, February 16, 2009

Nealon, the Champion

Our little Champ was asleep in his crib this afternoon before the 2-minute interval. He's either really smart, or was really tired. Either way, I am pleased!

5 comments:

Tea Pot with Natasha said...

Only 2 days since your post...not bad!

Frances Rae said...

Yeah, as you could probably tell from my earlier post, I was desperate so I had reached the point where I was willing to let him cry (for a few minutes). And as a result, things are getting better for all of us.

Unknown said...

Way to go, Nealon! And good for you mommy. I know it's been rough. Teething, moving to apartment, moving into crib, etc. Like everything else, parenting has its hills and mountains, but also many valleys of different depths.

Anonymous said...

hope Nealon still has the new sleep situation figured out....good for you and him.

Frances Rae said...

Yeah, so we have backtracked since the 2-minutes to sleep miracle... And have temporarily given up on getting him to go to sleep on his own... It's just much easier and less time-consuming and traumatic to rock him to sleep.