Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nealon's feeling better.

To update everyone on Nealon, he is feeling much better. He has gained a bit of an appetite back, and has been getting back to normal. The nurse called this morning and said that the results ruled out rotovirus, and that Dr. Armsby wasn't too worried and thinks that N just had some virus.

So, all is well. I finished my 2nd exam tonight, which was five hours, and I feel like I did decently. I know I didn't have a good answer for a few of the short answer questions, but hopefully I'll do better than average. We'll see.

More later. Good night. Oh, and I have an interview in the morning for a clerk position at a local law firm that specializes in complex products liability litigation, personal injury, and medical malpractice. Wish me luck. I get nervous during interviews, and tend to ramble on. I am going to practice my answers tonight and try to be confident and collected. Deep breath.

1 comment:

terrie said...

sooooooo glad the baby boy is doing better.....how did the Mom do at the interview today? let us know....sorry, I didn't see this post until Wednesday night so I missed the opportunity to give you that extra push through long distance intervention.....hope it all went well....