Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Nanny photo

This is a photo of Nealon's new nanny, Maria, and his new playmate, Hayden. We had a trial run Friday morning, which went well. He cried at library story time so they had to leave, and he woke up a couple times after asleep when she tried to put him down in the crib - but I am going to start bringing his baby recliner that he naps in here at home - and he will start getting a hang of the new routine. He will start hanging with Maria and Hayden during the day tomorrow. One problem I had Friday was that he had just gone down for a nap when I needed to put him in the car ... and then he woke up and was tired, and hungry (of course) when he arrived and they were ready to go to the library. So, I will have to work on this ... Anyhow, he is in fabulous company with these two, and I couldn't be happier with the situation. Chris and I just have to figure out how to minimize the hours because if she were to watch him for the whole day, at the end she would make more money than I did. That being said, we are looking forward to my mom coming out this summer, and to Chris getting a job after the bar exam!

2 comments:

terrie said...

lots of adjustments....it will take some time...you are doing great to manage all this and not freak out...too much....

terrie said...

may the new Nanny work out great for everyone and then hope your Mom has fun helping out and saving you money....Mom's are good for that....it all looks wonderful...soon we will be seeing your graduation posts....watch out world for Chris, Rachel and Nealon....lots of love to you all....so proud of Chris and all of you.....